Monday, January 31, 2011

Oh yes, it's going to be good

     This is the invitation for Little E's birthday party.  She's turning, 3, if you couldn't tell.  Our baby is three.  Whoa.
Anywho, can you tell what kind of party we are having?  I couldn't help myself.  She watches Toy Story 3, at least five times a week.  And she loves Jessie.
   One of my goals this year is to make my family know that they are special to me.  And what better day to start than their birthday!
   So, for her birthday, and I only put this because I  know she won't see it, she is getting a Jessie hat, a Jessie doll, a Sheriff Woody doll and Bullseye.  They're just plush things, but I think she will love them.  The girls will have a hat like Jessie, and the boys will get one like the Sheriff.  I think they'll have fun.  I hope so.  We'll have pizza from Pizza Planet and then, well, that's all I have planned.  Starting now so it's super fun and stress-less.  Presents are ordered, cake is designed (on paper), and the invites are made.  I have a wreath made of balloons to hang on the door ALL WEEK, and it will be all about her!  Do you anything special that you do for birthdays?

Photo from Disney Pixar.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! You're very creative and your girl is going to LOVE it all! :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?