Sunday, February 6, 2011

Needing to Update...

I'm feeling the urge to update this week.  Clean out and update the filing cabinet, take current pictures.  I want a picture of me and my hubby.  We haven't had one taken of just us since we were engaged.  Need new pictures of the girls, and family pictures, on both sides of the family.  I feel like I could make a list a few miles long, and yet there never feels like there is enough time for any of it.  Is it just me?  Time used to pass so slowly, and now it just flies!  I can't believe how much can happen in so little time.  For instance, all of a sudden, this one, to the right, is walking everywhere.  She's not even one quite yet and she is cruising.  Today, on the way home church, Ella sang five little monkeys to me in the car.  She's never done that before and it was awesome!  I can't believe that in two short years, she'll be close to going to school.  Oh!  I can't even talk about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?