Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Laugh Out Loud

When was the last time you laughed out loud?  I mean, really laughed.  Like, made you cry laugh?  I will be completely honest.  I don't remember.  I mean, I'm sure there is humor surrounding me all day.  Look at this little beauty I get to hang out with all day.  She is funny.  Really funny. I think I laugh in my head.  I want to change this.  I can already think of things that I could've laughed really hard at, but I don't think I did.  My Baby E (pictured) one day, while following me while I was weeding, picked up a handful of dirt, and ate it.  Then went back for more.  Not long ago, she emptied a brand new bottle of soap because she wanted a princess bubble bath.  And boy did she get one.  I should've laughed more when I came in and she had a bubble hat, and beard and called herself  Santa.  I look back at it and laugh.  I adore her.  She's what I want to be.  Carefree, happy, curious, funny, and she can laugh at herself.  To be a child again, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?