Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Today:

I feel like there's a lot to do.  I've recently stumbled on so many good ideas and projects that I want to do.  Particularly having to do with archiving, organizing, things to do with my kids, home improvement/decorating, family time.  Some of it, needs to be done now, some will have to wait until we are for sure moving or building on.  Some of it, spurred by events that have taken place recently.  We found out on Monday that another family friend has passed away, way to early in life.  This will make the sixth death of a family member or friend in a year.  We can't decide if this is just part of growing up, or if this is truly unusual.  Anyway, that night, I went and bought an accordion file, and I've named it our 'I love You' File. Inside it will eventually be, a will, and any other information that would be important for someone to have in the event that anything should happen to us.  Stuff like that.
I've learned that I thrive on lots to do.  If I have nothing to do, it makes for long, boring days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?