Friday, March 25, 2011

Something I could Never Do:

The Military.  I recently have been watching The Guardian.  It came out in like, 2006, I think.  I think I watched it once when it came out on video, but I despised the ending so much that I didn't watch it again and said it was a horrible movie.
I borrowed it from my family just to give it another shot.  Phil was working late nights and I was tired of our movies and nothing on TV.  Still don't like the ending.  Phil would tell you that I must be obsessed with this movie.  I think it has stayed in our VCR for like, two week now.  Truth be told, I'm too lazy to find something else to watch.  But I do suddenly enjoy this movie now.  There are other movies similar that have made me feel the same, but I have a tremendous support for the people who actually do this!  Not just Coast Guard swimmers, but ARMY, Navy, all of them.  This is something I could never do.  And I'm so glad that there are men and women out there who are willing to do it, choose to do it.  I'm pretty sure boot camp would put me six feet under.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?